Get some cheap Imovane, With 1005 Guarantee
Buy Lormetazepam | Where to Buy Noctamid 1mg Online
What is Noctamid?
sold under the brand name Noctamid among others, is a drug which is a short to intermediate acting 3-hydroxybenzodiazepine derivative and temazepam analogue.
It possesses hypnotic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, sedative, and skeletal muscle relaxant properties.
1. What Noctamid is and what it is used for
Buy Noctamid 1 mg ;is a drug from the group of hypnotics that promotes sleep: it normalizes the time needed to fall asleep and its total duration, while reducing the number of interruptions in it.
It is indicated for:
- Short-term treatment of insomnia.
- Induction of sleep in pre and postoperative periods.
Lormetazepam belongs to a group of hypnotic medicines called benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines are only indicated for the treatment of a severe disorder, which limits the activity of the patient or subjects him to a significant stress situation.
2. Before taking Lormetazepam
Do not take Lormetazepam 1mg :
- If you suffer from myasthenia gravis (a disease characterized by the appearance of an abnormal degree of muscle weakness).
- You have severe respiratory failure (for example, severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- When you suffer from sleep apnea syndrome (a condition characterized by episodes of short-term respiratory arrest that appear during sleep).
- In case of acute intoxication with alcohol, hypnotics, analgesics or drugs that act on the central nervous system (neuroleptics, antidepressants, lithium).
- If you have severe liver failure.
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients of Noctamid.
Take special care with Noctamid:
Buy Noctamid 1mg Online:
- If you have chronic respiratory failure, as you should receive a lower dose than usual.
- If you have severe kidney failure.
Buy Noctamid 1mg Online; Noctamid can induce the appearance of physical and mental dependence. The risk of dependence increases with the dose and duration of treatment and is also higher in patients with a history of drug abuse or alcohol use.
Abrupt termination of treatment may be accompanied by withdrawal symptoms, such as headaches, muscle aches, marked anxiety, tension, restlessness, confusion, and irritability. Follow the Noctamid instructions given by your doctor exactly, in order to avoid these symptoms as much as possible.
Rebound insomnia and anxiety
You may have a rebound episode (temporary reappearance of the symptoms that led to the initiation of treatment). This episode may be accompanied by other reactions such as mood swings, anxiety or sleep disturbances, and restlessness.
Follow the recommendations for use and administration instructions of Noctamid indicated by your doctor exactly, in order to avoid these symptoms as much as possible.